Our shoe lounge services are open to all our existing clients for Black Wing pairs and even pairs from other brands. Here is a basic list of services that are offered:
- Basic Shoe Shine – the basic shine is an important part of one’s grooming regiment. It makes the shoes look good and at the same time, shows that you give respect by making sure that you take care of the item that gets worn the most.
Php250 and up.
- Basic Rejuvenation – this service adds a little bit more service with some basic cleaning and cream application. The goal here is to give the leather a rejuvenating rub in order to rehydrate it. It will also be polished afterwards.
Php350 and up.
- Shoe Reconditioning – here we go a little bit more in depth since we will require the shoes to stay with us for a couple of days. We will clean and treat the leather, possibly do a bit of shoe makeup if necessary to correct scuffs and scratches. The outsoles and heels would also be treated (if leather). We would also be minimizing the bumps along the crease lines in order to give the shoe a sleeker silhouette. Of course the upper would be rejuvenated and given a high polish afterwards.
Php750 and up.
- Reheel – basic heel replacement depending on the amount of wear can extend the life of your shoes as the heel should be the first component to get worn out.
Php150 and up.
- Full Resole – most mid tier quality shoes can be resoled for a few times before finally retiring them. The great thing about resoling worn shoes is that the uppers have actually already molded into your foot. Basic reconditioning will also be applied onto the shoes to ensure that it looks and feels great. Blake stitching is applied.
Bladder Airsole – Php1,500 and up.
Carasole – Php1,800 and up.
Imported Bend Sole – Php2,100 and up.
- Shoe Makeup – for some shoes, we can apply shoe makeup to give it new life, especially for lighter colored shoes. We will airbrush to apply tonal gradients to give it a more vintage look.
Php250 and up.
- Sole Protector – although not as sleek as a clean leather outsole, a simple addition of a rubber sole protector can go a long way to protecting your shoes.